Sunday, July 27, 2014

What Have I Been Up To?

I know it’s been awhile since I have blogged. The past six-months or so have been crazy and extremely overwhelming.  Not only am I going into my last two semesters (which the people that know me know that this is a long time coming) but I have also been dealing with personal issues. 

Dealing with these personal issues the past few months is the reason why I decided to get back into blogging. Not only is writing therapeutic, but I hope that I can inspire others out there that may be dealing with the same things. A famous leader once said, “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”

I am dedicating this blog to help others, inspire others to become a better person and find their true self. Everyone has struggles, and admitting that you are struggling is the first step to becoming a better person. 



No comments:

Post a Comment