Tuesday, July 29, 2014

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

I wanted to do something a little different today. I want everyone to know a little more about me, so at the end of each month I will be doing a little blurb about my favorite things. I did this on my other blog but I could never keep with it...SO I will make a mental note each month, "to share some of my favorite things." But I would also like to share things that makes me happy and confident! So here it goes: 
The first thing on the list is the Alexandre McQueen wallet. I know exactly what everyone is thinking... "Wow! Alexandre McQueen- his stuff is expensive!" well you are right! he is expensive, but I'm also very thrifty. I found this wallet at a cheap store for only $15. I love it because I have an unhealthy obsession with skulls and the color is amazing! it's bright, flashy, and everyone asks about it whenever I bring it out. You don't have to spend a TON of money on name brand things... be thrifty and you could get lucky. 
Tory Burch flats. I actually got these flats last fall, but every month they are my favorite. They are super comfortable and they go with everything. Plus, I love everything from Tory Burch. 
Statement Necklaces. I think just this month alone I bought three to four new statement necklaces. They are great when you're wearing a plain outfit because they bring it together. Like the word states, they are a statement piece and they are meant to be SEEN. That's why I love them so much.
EOS lip balm.  I found out about this lip balm from a friend of mine. She told me I had to try it and ever since I have never gone to anything else. I have all the flavors stashed in my purse and i'm always looking for more! if you haven't tried this lip balm yet, you need to run to the store now.
Planner. I'm a busy woman with two jobs, school, and trying to take care of this blog. I love to write down everything that's going on so I can be prepared and ready for my next event!  But of course, I'm a little OCD about organizing and planning. 
I love having little things that makes your life complete. I'm always looking for new trends, makeup ideas, and other small things that makes me feel better. But until next month! 
post signature

4 comments: